Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Chapter 48

And I am back, after a very super short hiatus I am back with my favorite family I got a little burnt out because I did SO many chapters for the month of May and go through so 2 baby daddies I needed to play the sims 4 and the sims 2 to refresh myself.  So without further ado --

I got them a slot machine and Red is the first of this bunch I believe to use it. She won us 15000 and some odd dollars. Not that we need it because we have millions but what the heck. Maybe I will redue the house one day.


Then it is off to woohoo. 


Rooi has got the work out bug. Always fun. 


Oooh, interesting picture! 


Cheyenne keeps her garden well maintained and I am proud of her for it. I wish they would automously do it but atlast they don't, at least Chey doesnt.


The workout bug is strong with this family but I kind of love it. 



Red teaches little EX 3 how to talk. 


Rojo heads over to the art museum I built. I am still so proud of it. LOL



Cheyenne choose Alchemy over her sons graduation. Of course.  She still hasn't completed the wish for 15 potions. SMH.


Where the hell are these kids going?


Oh yeah, to their prom. I think I know why my sims aren't going to school or work. I have 2 of everything in this town because I am to lazy to delete them so they are staying LOL.



Pregnant! This will be the last baby of this baby parent!



EX 1 wanted to cook something with honey in it so he up'd his cooking and learned the recipe.


Rot got grounded for staying out pass curfew so she played a fairy trick on her mom. LOL. 


Now Red is teaching EX 2 to walk. 




Rood is on a sci fi adventure.


Damn clipping. But those pillows are to cute to do away with.



The extra twins didn't learn all their skills, of course. What else is new?



Seriously thank goodness for teenagers. They are the ones taking care of these babies. 


Rosso wants to find 5 stars so I am having her on the telescope as much as possible. 


Cheyenne wanted cookies so here she is making them. She is so cute.



It's some birthdays!


EX 3 rolled angler.



EX 2 rolled Neat. FINALLY A NEAT SIM.



Cheyenne wanted a butler so I am going to let her have one. I know in the 100 baby challenge you aren't suppose to have one but because this is a mixed challenge I am going to let her have one. 


Red has not been big on painting lately so I was glad when she started this one. 


Here he is in all his glory! Cleaning the house. Kinda a mute point now that we have a butler but whatever.


Cheyenne wanted to replace the unbreakable upgrade to the self cleaning so I am letting her go for it . Which to me is also mute now that we have a butler.. GRR.


Cheyenne is taking some random ladies DNA. Whatever makes her happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment