Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Chapter 10

We start off with Poppy doing a Love spell on Laundry. 

Then going about to practice magic.

Sugar is building more snowmen. He's trying to build an army. 

Playing against yourself when you are insane I'm sure is the only way to get better.

Right after he walked away this wack destroyed his snowman army.

Poppy wanted to learn the inventing skill so I got her the gadget and sent her off.

Makes sense. She is always skinny dipping in that hottub. 

I don't understand why people whom are not witches are able to use that. It's kind of silly.

I am thankful this pond is getting some use. SugarKane is the only one that uses it to actually fish.

The inventing skill has taken over the household. Thanks a lot PoppySeed.

At least she is doing other things now instead of just magic. 

I wasn't aware he was this famous. Cute.

Poppy collecting things before she has to go off to school.

Way to be safe Laundry. Just run in front of a bus.

See taking over !

Just ew. What is with my sims being attracted to ugly sims !

ANOTHER WITCH. She had 6 kids and only 2 of them are witches. Gah.

Torr finally completed his LTW. FINALLY. I hate the super popular LTW on founding generation. It makes life irritating. 

Another Duel.

Some singing after work. Laundry is so cute. 

Best Friends

Torr and Chey are Enemys now. I dont know why. 


Then they flirt with one another. I am so confused.

Firefighting career is kind of boring. All she ever does is works out. 

Then they woohooed. What the heck is going on.

Yay Laundry! Good job princess. 

More flirting. With all the flirting they are doing plus the woohoo they are no longer enemys and actually are back in the green. This is crazy. I still have no idea what made them hate eachother. I'm still betting on PoppySeed.

It's Smoothies birthday. Ooh I am so close to baby daddy number 2 I can taste it.

Here Smoothie is. He rolled Easily Impressed. He's cute. Good mix of both his parents. 

PoppySeed doing her homework somewhere that's not at home. 

They have woohooed more now that they aren't on the best of terms then they did when they were smitten with one another. I am so scared that they are going to try for a baby and I am going to have an extra. 

So proud of my Laundry bear. 

He is worst then his sister. At least her job requires she works out but he is just obsessed.

Laundry needs handiness as well so she is fixing the computer. I love when they roll wants that help there job performance.
  

Always on the damn phone.


This is there last day as teenagers. After these two only Smoothie has to grow up.

Real dedication. 

But she was rewarded with a promotion.! She is getting promoted like once a day now. 

Birthday time!! 

I missed getting him to the cake so he grew up by himself.

PoppySeed rolled excitable 
LTW - Ghost Hunter

SugarKane rolled insane 
LTW - Physical Perfection 






No comments:

Post a Comment