Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Chapter 6

We start off with Opal cleaning. Probably trying to get on her parents good side. She is grounded again for one thing or another.

Maybe I will finally have a sim reach level 2 of the woohoo skill. 

SugarKane playing royal court.

Yes Opal, get that logic skill.

Built a pond for Sugars angler skill and the next day it freezes over. Gah, atleast it is being put to use still.

Chey trying to up her relationship scores with her kids. Blueberry is bestfriend with all of his siblings Chey is barly anything.

Opal decided to try her hand at cooking. I was not amused.


The repo lady came, because the mailbox is so far I forget about the bills, and both Torr and Blueberry heartfarted her. Like father like son?

I have no idea what she took but I guess it payed for everything.


Blueberry was graduating but the baby was in failure so I stopped Laundry from attending so she could help the baby. I am so worried about the social working taking the kids. Opal has a D in school and the baby is always in failure. Gah I am a nervous wreak.

See, good use.

Ha. Probably. I am so anti-social with my sims. I am playing the ultimate sim challenge just for personal and that is the most my sim has interacted with other people ever. Only because she has to attend college. 


Torr and Chey being cute together outside of the Town Hall

The girls attend there prom. They have no dates or anything because like I said Anti-Social.


I just got World Adventures, I am pretty excited about it. Torr just got to Egypt because he had to deliver his book and I decided to explore a little so prepare for some Egypt spam:






He completed the tomb.


No comments:

Post a Comment