Wednesday, January 11, 2017

What chapter am I on? Maybe 7. Who knows.


The prom was alright I guess.


Birthday time.

Smoothie Bee
Disciplined - Good 
Indie - Ceviche - Grey

Plenty of seats, she sits alone. Okay then Poppy.

Opals face looks so grossed out.

Gossiping about yourself?


Well you can't be perfect all the time.

I love witches

Smoothie learning to walk. 

and talk.

Homework club. Only one person is in it at the moment but atleast we have one. LOl.

More teenagers cooking. I really don't like this. We have enough fires.


Prom photos


Why they would want to be in the snow I don't know but as long as they are filling wishes I am happy.


HAHA. His face + workout outfit = the best picture.

Torrance has his adult birthday. Cheyenne isnt that far along and she doesn't have a young again potion. 

I took this picture to show that the baby is potty trained but I was to late. Sigh.

Apparently we only have one witch kid in the family. That's annoying.

She changed the Pap into a toad. We shall name her toady

Still cute. 

See all you need is a club and everyone will start doing it. 

Opal does not look pleased to be apart of this club. 

Don't do it, don't sit there. Its a trap.

Seems very painful. Broken shoulder, elbow and wrist. Ouch. 

Torr and Chey are skating together. How cute.

Random zombie lady just showed up in my house and I was so nervous, like how in the world did she get in here. I then realized she was someones mom. SugarKane brought home somebody from school and she was their to pick the kid up and turned into a zombie.

Cheyenne is having none of this nonsense though she turned her into an Ice cube. HA. 


Moar birthdays. 

PoppySeed rolled Eccentric

And then right after her makeover she got pranked.

Then SugarKane rolled Great Kisser. This is fun. HA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment