Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chapter 13

We start Baby daddy number 2 off with Cheyenne cleaning up and getting ready for him.


Smoothie got the same job as Sugar. AW.


This is Baby number 2. He is a werewolf named Nicholas High.



First thing he does is work out. *Sigh* Another one.

Cheyenne knows what to do by now so she heads right over and starts flirting.

Shes got beauty , shes grace...


By now I know her game so water fighting it is. Good relationship booster.

Thank goodness! She wants the bladder flow potion so she is hard at work, getting blown up.

YAY! Though I am not a fan of Sally. He could of done better.

"My whole goal in life is to be the biggest baddest ghost hunter."
"I can't believe I agreed to have 6 kids with these losers."
"What was that?"
"Oh, nothing."

"Come here you fool and kiss me"
I told yall dramatic! 

Since I heard baby chimes I had Nic get his chosen career of ghost hunter.

Cheyenne wanted to write a romance noval, she doesn't have enough writing skill for that so she is uping she skill.

Pretty much same for him just logic.

Nic tested out the water slide to de stress.

Another baby!! Yay.

Nic on his first day of work. He got to the house and there was another ghost hunter there! What the hell. Lol.

But it was the household of Blueberry, Laundry and Smoothie!

He went to the second house and it was the house of SugarKane and his wife of Sally! Awh,

Derp face meanas baby time!

There is other food in the fridge but she goes for the burnt waffles she made.

Nic works on his alchemy skill. 

Opal and her husband. 😍



Ghost hunting activates.. Laundry gets heart farts for her moms baby daddy number 2. Sigh. Laundry what am I going to do with you? 

Nic turns into a werewolf mid job. 

Poppy was the other ghost hunter! Damn job taker! 

He is still working on his dream of being the biggest baddest ghost hunter.


Chey is analyzing rocks, she is also heavily pregnant.

Cheyenne wanted to duel with someone so I had her call up Poppy.

Just like old times Poppy lost.

Nic disappeared and I thought the game had jsut reset him so I ignored it until I saw him beam down from the sky. Maybe he will be pregnant? 

SugarKane had his baby boy. 

I have a uncle in law named Denis. He is pretty cool.. He is a lawyer. I wish they had that career in this game. I wish I understood how I get custom careers in this game.

Cheyenne turned this lady into a frog. Poor lady. Lol.

While gardening Cheyenne went into labor. 

Birthday time. 2 cakes means she had twins!

First up is Cream Puff
Loner | Hydrophobic
Latin | Cheesesteak | Lime

Orange Soda
Hydrophobic | Athletic 
Country | Pumpkin Pie | Spiceberry

They both got there dads ears how cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment