Sunday, January 1, 2017

Lets Redue Everything

So, here we are. All the way back down to zero. My desk top is having some problems and major lag so I had to restart my QBWBC. I'm okay with that, not really I almost cried, I've got a better understanding of how this challenge should be run and all those nifty mods in my game to make it that much more fun. If you are new and don't know what a QBWBC is it is a Queen Bee, Wishacy, 100 Baby Challenge. Or in this case 102 babies. It was a lot of fun to play Queen but this time I decided to play with my simself. 
Please enjoy!
Here she is in all her glory. The only thing that isn't right is that I have dreads. Pretty much same length and color.

Everything else though is perfectly me.
I love Hiphop, Sushi, and Pink is my favorite color.

The first thing I she does OFCOURSE is get really happy over the windows. This is eerie similar to myself... I love big beautiful windows.

This handsome man is Torrance Mathews. Handsome devil he. He is the first baby daddy and already we are off to a great start because they hearted farted one another.
Traits - Loner, Eco Friendly, Diva, Charismatic, Natural Born Performer.
Favorites - Classical, Dim sim, Violet.

Chey finds her way to the Alchemy station..

And then finds herself playing with her magic.

They both rolled the same wishes. Probably has something to do with how they have I believe 3 of the 5 traits the same.

Chey goes over to the science station.

Then gets bored and just conjures apple after apple.

Torr finally rolls a want to to befriend someone. I jumped on it and had him chitchatting with Cheyenne.



It was mostly going well. Cheyenne didn't care for him demanding compliments but she was happy that he was a diva like her.

Yes, Pillow fight my sweets. Be cute together!

Good girl! She flirted with him all by herself.

They then went and water ballon fought. Which is not where I wanted that to go.

Chey goes to sleep..

Torr plays video games even though he is more tired then my simself is.

He finally goes to sleep and right next to Chey. How stinking cute.

First day on the job.

Chey is learning her social networking skills. Her LTW Is to be a Blog Artist.

I love that she listens to her tabcast by herself. Right now she is learning Logic.

I love when sims roll easy wishes.

Don't die. I will not restart this a 3rd time.

You compliment her now? I mean she looks bad right now.

Oooh yes! Woohoo time.

It was unsuccessful. They just woohooed .

He dreamt of her though, which is over the top cute.


They truly are sweet. Honestly though its been days and she has yet to take a shower.

Attempt 3... Better be a baby!

Oh my goodness, she took a shower on her own! Bout time.

We all know what this face means .. :) Pregnant.

He is so cute. I really hope they throw off some cuties.

I don't know if I mentioned it but I had him quit his job because they were ending up on completely different schedules and the first baby wasn't even here yet. So now he is a Podium Polisher.

So very vein. He is checking himself out.



Skilling, skilling , skilling. I love it !

Oh baby bump. I swear I had this maternity wear while pregnant. Most comfy thing ever.

Ah to be a sim and just have a hottub plop down because you thought about it.

In the middle of their date he decides dishes are more important than woohoo...

More potions. It's like a drug for her. She is already logic level 4 and has yet to discover one dang potion.

Heh, looking pretty good Torr.

The 'gazing into eyes' interaction is so cute. She also told him she was pregnant. He was happy about it.

Chey is on her way to assist accountants.. Didn't know she was that good at anything to do that.

Torr on his way to his second first day of work.














No comments:

Post a Comment