Friday, January 20, 2017

Chapter 12

Lets start this bad boy off with a bang! This is the last update for baby daddy number 1. YAY.
Torrance was trying to woohoo with Apple Juice but some dude passed out in her bed.

Look at that face. Lol pitiful 

SugarKane putting that pond to good use.

Torr is pretty much at his girlfriends house everyday. I think he is as tired of me as I am of him. Lol.

Every kid in this house has at least one cooking point. My simself doesn't do a whole lot of cooking because there is always birthday cake. 

Chey has switched her obsession to the science machine. I am a little sad about that because I want her to discover the young again potion.

Laundry apparently had a RI that I didn't know about and she wanted to invite him over. He is super cute.

But whenever she tried to kiss him he would reject her even though there bar was full.

So I had her work on other wishes. 

More woohoo from the "Happy" couple.

And then they fight. It's sad really.

So hunky!

Torrs' girlfriend attacked him, he isn't a zombie though so I don't know what happen.

Cheyenne finally got the young again potion. Thank goodness!



Poppy went to the park and collected some eggs. She didn't get the golden one though.

Laundry loves working out and most of the time you can find her on the treadmill doing just that.

Torr and his girlfriend finally get the chance to woohoo. Thankfully they keep there relationship to the house.

Poppy has found a new hobby. She is super cute and is getting really good.

So pretty

Laundry rolls a lot of wishes to train someone and her poor dad is usually up around the time she gets home. It could also be punishment for cheating on my simself.

I am glad I put him in the angler career because he makes it easy on me.

The youngest is just bidding his time until he is an adult and they can all move out... Okay that's me but whatevas

Laundry had an accident because she choose sleep over peeing. Her face is priceless!

Smoothie went to the prom.. Get ready for prom spam:


Stalker IF doll.


Pimp shoes! HAHHA. Okay now prom spam




Overall I would say it was a success. He got a RI but I completely forgot about her so we will never meet her.

Torrance threw a fundraising party and got a good chuck of change from his friends. 

Then this lady died and he got traumatized.


He would randomly wake up in the middle of the night and cry. It was so sad,

Some sibling bonding.



Opal got a promotion. It is so hard to get her promoted because she rolls zero wishes for gardening or handiness.

Laundry got heart eyes for this pap and I tried to make something happen but it was a no go. Laundry is just unlucky in love.

Cheyenne has just been really into painting at the moment. She wants to reach level 7 of her career.

Today was Poppys first day as a ghost hunter. She is so cute!

Smoothie playing with his magic.


He quickly got bored with that and decided to play on the water slide. At least it is now summer.

Torr "And then she just died, in the middle of my fundraiser. Everyone is saying I bored her to death! *Cires*"
"Thanks for the story dad, now I am finally tired enough to go to sleep."
*Cries harder*

IT IS FINALLY SMOOTHIES BIRTHDAY!

He rolled good sense of humor.


Shit got glitchy so I had to kick them out instead of give them a house. So bye bye Mattews.

No comments:

Post a Comment