Tuesday, January 3, 2017

So hard to tell these days.

Chey and Torr are being cute. Though Chey can't stop thinking about potions. I told you she is obsessed.

Its little Blueberrys birthday.

Traits - Loner - Slob
Favorites - Island Life - Firecrackers Tofu - Grey

Seriously, With his LTW super popular he is always on the phone. Gotta keep those friends up.


Damn IF's I got rid of it. I'm not dealing with that.

I got dragon valley and couldn't pass up getting an egg.

I love these two. Always doing laundry. It's nice.

Where are you going?

It's a green dragon. I don't know what that means but I am going to find out.


Poor little Blueberry cried for hours before Torr helped him. Chey was sleeping.


Sigh. Hurry up and complete your LTW cause this is annoying.

Oh, taking him for a walk. I see.

Anytime you want to get pregnant again, that would be great.

I love her. I really do.

I also love this thing. It helps amazingly with leveling up witches.

Torr rolled a wish to potty train Blueberry.


Chey got mad at this lady. She interrupted her woohoo. I feel this is a little extreme

She is pleased with herself.

She got her woohoo anyway though.

Eating together.

Blueberry cried and they both rushed to aid him. They are getting the hang of this parenting thing.

You're doing it wrong.

She finally rolled the wish to teach him to talk! Oh my gosh he only has a day until he ages up.



Talking done.

She ramdomly started talking to this guy. He isn't a pap but he was just hanging out in our yard. Weird.

I have no idea what this potion does but she didn't die so that's a plus.

Lets enjoy this peace and quiet because....

Chey is pregnant . Finally.

Blueberry learned to walk as well. I wonder why he came out blue..

The Bee household moved towns.

Torr is learning charisma for his job.


Blueberry learned to talk.  Now to only get him potty trained.


Some more skilling.

Blueberry is finally potty trained and with not a moment to spare.


He grew up like a hour later with the Hates the Outdoors trait.


You're never going to get it all mopped up until you fix the problem.

First day of school, he comes home and plays video games. Never does his homework.

Labor is here! She has Twin girls.


Opal Bee - Insane - Friendly
I'm pretty sure this is a girl.. Hmm . Guess we will find out.

Laundry Bee - Brave - Excitable










No comments:

Post a Comment