Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Chapter 11

We start this update off with a duel. Cheyenne lost. First time for everything.

Ahh, nothing like insane sims. It's actually my favorite trait. If you are playing something and want a lot of randomness Insane sims are the way to go. hah

Opal "Move I was going to sit there."
Blueberry "I'm the oldest and I was here first. Find somewhere else to sleep."

And she does.. Weirdly with her dad.

SugarKane got a job as an angler. It suits him.

Only kid with purple hair, Only kid with no relationship with his parents. Everytime they try hes like NOPE.

He's a hunk.

Smoothie missed school and neither one of his parents cared but Blueberry layed into him.

PoppySeed got a job as a ghost hunter.

OHMYGOSH he is finally at a party where there are people.! 

This is his bestfriend. The more I look at her the weirder she looks. Gah I don't like how her face turned out at all.

I go away to check on the family and come back to Torrance being flirty. I can almost guarantee he will end up with her when Cheyenne kicks him and the kids out. 

At least he is doing the homework he never did last night. 

Chey "You know I'm a witch right?"

Blueberry "You know you're kind of brainless right?"
Negative Negative person person. 

Look at this horse shit. Smh. I am not impressed. Their relationship just got good again. 

Oh and apparently she is a zombie. 

A little family skilling. You better finish that Opal or so help me simgods I will do something to you.

Why don't you love yourself Smoothie?

Ha! Got em. That wouldn't really scare me though. 

I just need to take a moment to point out just how beautiful SugarKane is. Oh my goodness. He is training his little brother so he can get big like him. 

Poppyseed started a fire. She then put it out. The whole time I was thinking where the hell is Laundry. This is literally her job and she could be gaining experience. She came later and put the second fire out. Then the fire department fined us 500 dollars for false fire. Smh. 

Opal how dare you! Squire has done nothing to you. Opal is like an evil/mean insane and Hunky Sugar is a sweet insane. He picked Squire back up and got super happy about it. 

Poppy was pissed at this game. She threw the chess piece. I missed that part but I got her pouting . So funny. 

                                                                     SugarKane Spam!

That's it. Seriously, I am in love with him. I can't believe my simself birth that beautiful pixal. 

She finished it! Thank goodness. I didn't want to lock her in a room for 3 days. *Shifty eyes*

Laundry training her dad. 

Smoothie spending some skilling time with his mom. She has yet to have her young again potion. I'm lowkey freaking out. 

The difference a few points can make. I mean come on Torr you daughter is in heels!

The boys are so adorable but no one will ever be able to beat Hunky Sugar. I should change his name to that. When he dies I will probably cry .

Graduation for Poppy and Sugar.

My simself is gorgeous! 

Laundry, of course, as flawless as ever.


Gotta get the picture of them tossing. 


Truer words have never been spoken...

Random peoeple always come up to Laundry and just start talking to her. I would to. She is just that gorgeous. 

First thing Poppy did when she got home was play with magic

Opal girl you better hop on that!

I am not sure what Poppy is doing but Smoothie is being cute!

Look at that face! Lol.

I have no idea what Hunky Sugar has on but I somehow feel like it fits him. His clothes are giving me a Gage vibe, from Candi(A lot of numbers) Uglacy. AWESOME read. 

Well that sucks. 

Laundry really is a golden child. I love her so much. I would do a double legacy with her and Sugar. That would be amazing. 







No comments:

Post a Comment