Thursday, January 5, 2017

Chapter 4

She's walking on air. Why? She just took the baby and started "Walking home." But she was already home . Stupid glitches.

Poor Opal. All she did was pee, granted in a broken toilet but name me a toilet that isn't broken in this house. Torr can be a real arse sometimes.

Blueberry is really good to the newest twins. He always makes sure they are good to go.

Here here. They are so cute.

On the bright side atleast my simself is a good mother.

Yay for my simmies doing their homework. It rarely happens with this bunch.

Laundry took one look at that monster and she was gone. I have no idea where she slept that night cause it wasn't in her bedroom.

I am kind of happy that the kids are coming out all different colors. I don't know why but I am excited.

Clean minon clean!

I guess today is just a day of chores. Whenever she gets stressed out she cleans, just like me!

Opal, why aren't you in school!
"I got stuck on a wall."
Stupid glitches.


Really and truly they are the perfect little girls.

Birthday time!

Apparently she can't be bother to watch her kids age up.

Lol. I've never seen this before. Pretty funny honestly.

PoppySeed -
Loner - Friendly

SugarKane -
Excitable - Athletic

So cute! I think Blueberry is happy to have some more males in the house.

Baby makin' time. I here the jingle,.

I was trying to figure who this is but it's Blueberrys friend.

"...zzzz politics zzzz"
"....zzzz Get big zzz"

Chey casted a love spell on Torr.

All it did was make him cheat. Gah 

SugarKane learning to talk.

Laundry riding a pony.

Somebody is pregnant. This would be a great picture to a sim horror story.

Potty training for SugarKane. What is with them only showing love to one kid but not the other?


PoppySeed is learning to walk. But its because of her older brother Blueberry not her parents.

Love makin'

Sigh. One day there will be no fires.

She used the Ice Spell to stop the fire. Very convenient.

Preggo.

I don't know who this is or why she is so friendly. That is not me! Stranger Danger CHEYENNE.


No comments:

Post a Comment