Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Chapter 9

Snowangels 

Well this is awkward. I mean why isnt Chey reading to him. Why did he go for Chey and Torrs bed. 

This is what she spends her every free second doing. She is the only witch i've had that does spells on other people by herself.

Trying to get those 20000 more points. 


Birthday time. *Cries*

Opal jumped on the science machine right after Chey aged up. I believe I gave her a job in the Science track.

I am so glad I bought that pony. I can easily forgot about boring children and just focus on the teens and adults. lol

See. She casted a good luck charm on her dad. 

SugarKane is almost as bad as his sister Laundry with the working out. Blueberry is working. He is a writer. 

Opal and Smoothie are really close. They are always playing together or Opal is reading him bedtime stories. 

Blueberries first promotion.


Witch duel. Never seen this before so this was fun.

Who is letting random people in the house! 

I caught Opal talking to herself and I was like why? Are you insane.. I checked and yup she actually is. Lol. This is the first time its really coming out.

Ew Cheyenne just ew.

Torr got invited to a party by a sim named Apple Juice. but I didn't put her in a house she just kinda hangs around in the sim bin... So I check on him and he is in a random house by himself "Having the time of his life" Like what the hell.


She lost the fight agaisnt her mom, well duh, and so now she is just practicing over and over. 


Then I get this pop up.. Freaking how? Because she thought some Pap was hot? She literally doesn't leave the house unless she is going to her kids graduation. 

See what I mean. Totally cute how close they are. 

Oh Poppy is doing something else!

I had to buy another easel seeing as sims like to start a painting and then never roll a wish to complete it. Grr. 

Smoothie seems to bring everyone together.


It's like a snow building competition. 




No comments:

Post a Comment