Friday, May 19, 2017

Chapteer 36

Yay someone is playing with the toy I bought them. Lol. My sims are so bland. 


Do you remember all those chapters back when Cheyenne turned her friend into a toad? Well he is still a toad. LMFAO


Caraway is doing magic on her brother. She refilled all of his needs. 


Basil is now a rock star. Yay him. Things got a little shaky for a minute because he was always missing work LOL. 


Its Chives birthday


She rolled Vehicle enthusiast
LTW - Astronaut  
She is so pretty. I will put her up for download on the downloads page. Do with her as you will!


Cilantro is having his birthday


He rolled Green Thumb 
LTW - Lifestyle of the rich and famous. 
He has the money down but he is only a 1 star celebrity
It is amazing what a new hair style can do for a guy lol. He will be for download as well. 


And lastly is Patterns


He rolled Flirt
LTW- Heartbreaker. Lol. This should be fun!


So now I have 4 young adults and just have 3 more to go. Caraway grows up in two days, thank the heavens. This baby daddy is on the home stretch. I didn't save Patterns because I don't care for his face. Lol. & I doubt I will use him for any challenges honestly. 

Chives almost immediately rolled the wish to join the military. So I set her to it.  


I have Patterns working on his writing skill to clear some wish space.
Almost everyone in the house has a wish to travel aboard so pretty soon we will be off and away.
I plan to work on Patterns LTW while there. I think I can get him a girlfriend or two while hes there.


I think the hopscotch court is the winner for what these kids prefer.  


Basil wanted to learn all the potions because he recently topped logic.


Sage always fails at sabotaging this karaoke machine.


Rosemary is the social butterfly of the family.


Dill wanted to buy something at least 100 dollars so I bought a dragon. A part of me wants to keep it just because its a green one and they are great for gardens but Cheyenne didn't wish for it.


They all made it to China.This should be fun.


I could immediately tell the difference in how they act compared to my town. If anyone can tell me how to turn off the notifications I get for other people in town I would be grateful. My sims are lagging, standing around and not really being autonomous when at the home lot and I think its just too much going on and its causing serious lag.


The magic is getting more of  a workout in 10 minutes then it did the whole time.


Everyone is being social and being a lot of fun.


No ones needs are going down much because all the witches are keeping everyones moods up. BUT the few times they did go down my sims actually took care of it by there selves and with out it taking an hour game time for them to even get to the destination. 



This is more like the Basil I know. Right on the chess table he went.


Dill and his pet dragon are so cute. They are always playing together or talking.


Rose and Chey sat down for a read after all the hype.


I peeped these two being really cute together. At the main lot they have never even talked to one another and now they are dancing and carring on. I think this will be his first girlfriend.



Cheyenne tried flirting with Basil but was shot down rather quickly.


So she choose a different method and instead made silly faces at Basil.


Patterns and Chives are still bonding and its rather cute


Though she starts berating his ignorance and I had to laugh.


You ofcourse have to have a smustle face in here.


Lol Sage his looks pure evil! LOL


Rose and Cilantro fairy frolic together.


Im so busy laughing at my crazy sims I dont notice


Patterns has made his move... 


Then right after my AWH moment, Dill pees himself. LOL.

Its always something with this family.








No comments:

Post a Comment