Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Chapter 45

First thing Rood does is read a book, of course. 


But at least she decides to have some fun!
Rood - Weee


Rojo is painting away. It is really hard to keep the two set of twins apart. Geez


Rood gets the work out bug. Probably from her mom.


Rot is still reading away. She had a wish to read 3 books and her ltw was renaissance so I had her read skilling books. She now has max cooking, logic and writing. Yay!


EX1 broke the damn sink with an ice blast spell. Then he just walked away!


Red is now autonomously tagging the house. Yay /sarcasm 


Rot changed Rooi diaper and set him to bed. The rents have yet to pay any attention to him aside from Cheyenne feeding him right before he aged up into a toddler. LOL.


Down the water slide she goes!


I hear yelling and I was like oh no what happen! Come to find out it is just Rood kicking off on EX1, even though they are BEST FRIENDS!


EX1 - Yetis can be clean to!
Rood - NO NO NO NO NO NO! My god. Yetis don't shower or bath in any way. They are dirty creatures and that okay! 
EX1 - ITS NOT OKAY! NOTHING DIRTY IS OKAY!
Alrighty then. 


I would just agree with her and walk away. Lol. 



I guess after flipping out on your brother you deserve a nap you evil little pixel you!


More woohoo for the cuties.




Gossiping about your daughter isnt very adult like ladies!


Rood got into the googles. She is having a sci fi fantasy.


Who needs needs? Not EX1


Again?


Rot got a job.


So I switched the mods from initiator to random because I don't love myself. LOL So I don't know which one of them is pregnant. 


As did Rood


Sibling bonding.



Rot is writing a sci fi book now. Lol. 


Cheyenne, inbetween woohoo, is working on her 15 potion wishes.


I love that plant!


Rood is jogging.


Finally someone is cleaning out that fridge. Everytime they are hungry they get new food from the food maker machine and never eat leftovers. Spoiled ass kids. LOL.


Cheyenne wanted to throw a party so party time!


Still jogging.


Thankfully EX1 is fixing the sink he BROKE.


Oh my sushi ( Get it? Cause sushi god. No? Okay) this family and working out. I don't even think any of them have the athletic trait. 


Ruby is now level 8 rebel and got a new trait. Social butterfly. Ha real helpful game!


No comments:

Post a Comment