Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Chapter 44

We start back with the twins playing fairy tricks on one another.


Then Rot goes off to read a book. 


Rojo goes off painting, she doesn't finish it but by gosh she will!


Is this a bloodstone? Or whatever it is called lol.


EX1 is checking the sinks. He is worried the things that came to get him messed with the sinks. Lol.


I was so busy watching the kids I missed Cheyenne and Red sneaking off to the hospital. Thank goodness for teenagers.


They had just one this time, damnnit, A boy name Rooi,


Cheyenne where are you going?
Cheyenne - I'm going home. I am not going to try to drown the baby again. It was a simple misunderstanding!
Uh huh sure.


If they attack you and jack the baby just know Red will not help you. Lol



Look its the art museum I built!


I head home before the rents get there to see Rot listening to the music box.


EX1 is doing some homework, for all the help that will do him with the school not working!


Here he is. A cutie pie in his own right. We were on a streak with the girls!


All too soon, okay the same day, Rooi ages up.


Rooi Bee Shine
Traits - Genius , Perceptive 
Favorites - Rock, Sushi, Gray


Cheyenne trys to mind meld with Red but doesn't learn anything new. 


Always playing tricks. And always on their poor witch sister.



EX1 got to Cheyenne first and Red got upset because she wanted Cheys attention.


She ended up getting it so I guess she is okay now.


Way to be a good mom Red. You havent even picked up your son. Just walk over him.
Red - I'm about to get some woohoo. Besides the kid is sleeping its all fine!
I'm telling Julie!
Red - *Shrugs*


The hopscotch game is the most used by the kiddies. Probably because its the only thing to do around here for kids. LOL


Here they are getting some more woohoo. No this isnt the same time as the picture before.


The girls are dancing, though it looks like Rood has broken her neck!
Maybe I will name her hunchback . LOL


The two ignored boys of the family. LOL. 


Red looks very happy. Why?
Red - I got some woohoo and now I am working out. What don't I have to be happy about. 
True enough


Cheyenne - Have you gave due to our lord and savior the Sushi God?
Rojo - Uhm, no mom. You're weird. 
Rojo I will kill you. Always give your dues to the sushi god. 


I tell you to get some food and you get a wedding cake. 


Rood - If I give you a hug will you please fix that stereo?
Cheyenne - Probably not but I'll take your hugs anyway. 


Rood - How about a gift?
Cheyenne - Still no but whatever. 


What is everyone so excited about?
 

Oh. It's birthday time!


Rood rolled Mean Spirited. 


Next up is Rot.


She rolled Night Owl. They look so very different.!



No comments:

Post a Comment