Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Chapter 18

My game crashed but nothing changed so this is just an extra photo. Everyone say hi to Bott 2.0


I said no. Though seeing as Nicholas now has all the kids there really wouldn't have been any harm in this but I have a third baby daddy in mind. It will be one of Juiles boys. Not sure which one though. Maybe Basil?


Bott 2.0 working on so nanites.


I got them a table tennis and it is Bott's favorite thing to do.


Plum wanted to go to the park so I let her go. She was a lot more fun then her sister.


The twins are both really great with the newest babies. 


Lately they have been more flirty with each other.




Orange Soda wanted to learn the cooking skill but our Brain machine was broken so I had her fix it.


Now that Chey isn't pregnant she can complete her water slide wish.


Lol Bott is completely ignored so she has to maintain herself.


At last. This corner of the house is very popular.




My son clicked yes on the "Parents go on vacation" thing and now the parents are off. Damnit. On a side note my sweet baby boy turns a year old on the 8th of May.


I check on Plum because she didn't come home after school and I see her doing her homework.


Cream has had the learn science skill locked in forever and I keep having her play with the science machine but it is taking her FOREVER to get the skill. Still as I am writing this she has not gotten the skill point. 


Orange Soda got an opportunity to deliver a fish to the science center.. I am so happy I got the lot with the lake on it so she doesn't have to go far to fish.


I check back on Plum and she is now scratching the furniture. 

Its birthday time for the twins.




Doritos Bee -
Neurotic / Artistic 
Pop / French Toast / White

Ranch Bee-
Genius / Light Sleeper
Beach Party/ Frog Legs/ Grey


Doritos is the first baby to use the activity table.


Ranch learns to talk.


Cream writes her first novel and Orange is trying to discover the Bladder Flow potion.


Orange and Plum go out for a little fun and sibling bonding. 


Orange and Creams limo arrive ...



Since the parents were still out of town they hired a babysitter. She was an awful babysitter.


The girls had a ball and Orange has a RI Miraj. He is a cutie.





There prom pictures.



Orange soda is such a good sister. Right after prom she came home and gave Plum a ghost story.


While trying to up her writing skill she fried herself. One guess at who this is.


Orange seems to be able to level up her science skill just fine.



No comments:

Post a Comment