Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Chapter 42

Cheyenne is so cute. 


I think it is a pool party but we had a birthday. Chives daughter.


She is so cute!


Red is trying to learn advance technology 


EX1 is still painting all the time.


Red is rolling quite a few wishes for working out.


Cheyenne is trying to up her nerd level. It is going very slow. She is only nerd level 5 which is annoying because I feel like she is always on the science machine.


EX1 had his birthday. Didn't go to school not once.


He rolled Commitment issues. Ha , like father like son..


He immediately starts using his magic. Now at least he will never been lonely.


He starts writing and rolled an LTW of renaissance sim


I hope Chey doesnt go into labor. Lol.


Working on some skills. 


EX1 is practicing his magic out on his poor pregnant mom. I just realized whenever a witch fulfills the needs of others they also fulfill their own. How convenient 


Thank goodness for teenagers. Futhermore thank goodness for extras. Now that he will be in the house for however long he lives I don't have to worry about the social worker as much because he is really good with the girls. Better then Cheyenne and Red . >.<.


Look look! I made a thing. 
I made an art gallery. I am absolute shit at building but I made this and it's very pretty and I am proud of it.


Red teaches Rood to talk. I don't have confidence that they will learn the skills in time because they grow up today.


EX1 is rolling wishes for brushing teeth and washing hands. He is the sim to do it to this extreme. Must be his strongest trait.


Cheyenne - "So since you will be living here indefiantiely I just want you to know I am doing to do this 76 more times so get ready buckle your seatbelt and hold on!"
EX1 - "Mom, why?"


Cheyenne - "Nevermind that now boy, I'm in labor!"


ANOTHER set of twin girls. WTF.. 
Rojo is Red in spanish


Gonna have to change her wing color but she came out Red- ish!



And Rosso is Italian!


We have a quad birthday!


Rojo Bee Shine
She has red hair and blue? Eyes. Don't know where she got that from but okay.



Next is Rosso.
She has all of Reds coloring.


Next up is Rot <3. So far my favorite of this bunch but Rosso is giving her a run for her money.


She rolled Bookworm.


Her twin Rood


She rolled Coward. Oh geez. Her red eyes really pop with her skin.


EX1 wants to learn the guitar. I don't think he has any musical traits but then again traits start to blend together when you have had 27 kids. LOL


Rood wanted to learn the logic skill via book so I set her too it. She was so tired lol. I don't care though.
Rood: RUDE!
Yeah I know. I am a slave driver. I am practicing for my apocalypse challenge.
Speaking of which. I wonder if I can get this done by july 1 in time for the tournament? LOL who am I kidding, No.


Immeditately after Rojo grew up Cheyenne rolled a wish to teach her to talk. She had an open spot and I was like yes! It made me start thinking that maybe she has been rolling wishes for her kids but I always miss it because I suck at wishacys. Lol.


After she got to level 10 logic (Thank you book mods) she wanted to discover some potions. Should be easy enough.


EX1 is converting plantables. He is so cute. 


Rood did it the smart way , learned logic then tackles the potions. She has already discovered 2 of them and is working on her third. 


& they're off. They always try for safe but after they try I have them try for a baby but Cheyenne starts it so she gets pregnant. Is that cheating? Nah, for some reason, even with my mods, my game doesnt want same sex couples to have babies. Even though I have it where they can.




I just love this interaction lol. The embarrassment and then the anger. 



Rot is throwing a fairy party all by her lonesome. Every other fairy in the house is busy or too young. 


He is only at level 2, it can't be that good!
Cheyenne: Shush, my son is playing. Brings back memories of Basil. 

Red got her Advance Technology skill up to level 1. Lol finally.


See, all the witches just magically make themselves better so they are always up. Geez. Though Cheyenne doesn't do it while pregnant. At least not that I can remember. So maybe she doesn't wanna harm the babies.


On the plus side at least she isn't pregnant so I dont have to worry about labor in the middle of dealing with the plants LOl.


Rot: Do you remember when that was us? Suffering.
Rood: Yeah I do, poor things. Not much we can do for them because we aren't teenagers yet. Which is silly because children should be able to do more.
Rot: Yeah.. Oh well. Wanna go have a fairy party?
Rood: Sure, if it gets us away from them screaming babies. When I grow up I'm never having kids. 
Rot: Agreed. 


Rot: I can still hear those babies Rood.


Rood: Me too. This is horrible.


Rot: Where the heck are our parents?


Pregnant! 


Red put Rosso in the walker which, its been a while since anyone has, and she learned to walk.


Cake Pops son Delvin makes an appearances 


With his wife and sister. 



After a quick makeover she isnt half bad. Not the most beautiful but her face is different and I like that.


My babies are getting very old! Ranch has a child and an adult. 
Chives has had two kids now. WOW. 
Caraway has a baby.. With who? Oh some old man okay
Rose had her baby too.. Nawwaf. LMFAO . What kind of name is that?!








No comments:

Post a Comment