Thursday, May 25, 2017

Chapter 43

What are you doing?
EX1: Just gonna set him on fire to keep me warm.
o.o


Red: Logical means ; the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
That is going to put her to sleep for sure.


Cheyenne: Can't believe I have to do this 76 more times. I am so tired.
Eh, suck it up.


At least someone cares about these babies!


I need to get her to the consignment store. 



Cheyenne got a new trait because she is FINALLY level 8 in the nerd faction. So she got Genius.


You're gonna clean all this up right?
Red: Haha no, I don't have the neat trait. 
Grrr.


Oh look Rose is here!
Rosemary: It's Rosemary to you. I am very famous.
Oh.


What are you doing now?
EX1: oh nothing.


EX1!!!!
Ex1: Shush, just enjoy it.


EX1: How does this even work. ARUUGG.
*Snickers* Serves you right.


Oooh pretty!


I bought a dream bed for Red. I really didn't have anywhere to put it so I put it right by the hopscotch.
She wanted to dream of athletics. She is obsessed!


I don't know how she got any sleep because that was the moment her daughter decided to play basketball.


And then went over to the karaoke machine. Smh.


Rood got her mom with chattering teeth. She is a lot better then her older half siblings,


Whats wrong EX1?
EX1: You don't hear that.. They are coming for me. They want me to join their ranks. I need to wash my hands 3 times to get rid of them.
*Backs away slowly*


Don't tell me they are coming for you too.
Rood: They are already here!


EX1: Don't worry Red i'm going to protect you to!
Poor Red. With these crazy kids I would be scared too.


I wonder why Cheyenne changes her maternity wear all the time. 


Rood finally look happy! She cant hear any screaming babies and she is dancing <3


Red went to the gym and we find Delvin and his mom. I found out while doing the family tree that he doesn't have a wife. Awkward.


On Cheyennes family tree it is not showing Cake Pop as old but it is here.. What is going on?


Another day another party.


There Ranch and Plum Drop


Red has this wish to workout until fatigued but she was stir crazy so I sent her to gym..
No matter how much she works out she will not go until fatigued. GR.


Ooh our princess got blown up!


This is Heathers daughter Suzette, Heather is the daughter of Ranch. And that is Scott her husband.



It is taking FOREVER to teach Rojo to talk.  


Finally!


:) I got Lunar lakes. OOOH. I likely .


Cheyenne now has level 10 Charisma!


She ended up learning a new potion. Now she just needs to find one more potion and she will have fulfilled her wishes. 


Its time for a birthday. First up we have Rosso.


She rolled Loves the Heat


Next is Rojo


She rolled Family Orientated. None of the kids have been to school. It won't even let me send them manually. Soooo they will always age up with game given traits. 








No comments:

Post a Comment