Saturday, May 20, 2017

Chapter 37

All the kids went on adventures on the second day. 


But there was still plenty of prank pulling and good times to be had. 
What does it say about my game where World Adventures works wonders but normal game play is shit? Lol


Sage set fire to the kitchen. I thought these kids would learned by now but obviously not.


After the fire Cheyenne decided she wanted to fire proof the oven. Like uh hunnie the stove didn't catch fire.


The kids finally have enough skills in witch powers to duel their mother so I can fulfill that wish for Cheyenne.


Lol. I think everyone sharing the house with them is tired of this. Lol


So she took her aggression out on some poor guy.  


I just love Chives. 




Cheyenne mind melded with Basil. They are now bestfriends so we will see what will happen between now and when the kids grow up.


Cheyenne had a wish go to the academy 



I sent her and then she worked out a bit and got bored and came over to martial arts like I was hoping.


I checked back on the lot and some guy was telling ghost stories and pretty much everyone was gathered around.


Sage wanted egg rolls but I got to the store to late so first thing tomorrow imma send him for some recipe books or something and have him eat the foods. I dont really know how it works so imma try both ways. Lol im such a noob at this game.


Cheyenne is now a yellow belt. She spent the better part of the day at the gym.


These kids are the worst ever at pulling pranks LOL.


Got damnnit Caraway. I think she is obsessed with magic because thats all she does all day. & After the first day being here she was ready to go home.. Lol


This woman is so pretty, and I've realized that I don't have any asian faces in my sim bin so Imma save her.Don't know if imma berryfy her yet.


At least Patterns is proving himself useful. After Basil he is the only other one that is making money with his writing all the time. Lol.


Poor lady.


Yup definitely keeping her. She is gorgeous! & Her traits arent bad. Dislikes Children is shitty but thats okay and makes for funny/interesting game play. Hmm.. Which challenge will I use her for though. She could be a baby mama of this challenge. LOL



Cheyenne was finally able to duel and she beat Sage ofcourse.. Shes been at this a lot longer then you.


Right after their duel I send Sage off in search of egg rolls. We struck out.


I also sent Cheyenne to the academy. 


Basil entertained everyone and I learned something. Even if your sim is dog tired while playing music (if they have a high score) they don't have any bad moodlets.


I got her on the brick breaker thingy ma bob and she leveled up.


Then the guy that was there wanted her picture and she posed in the cutest way. Then again I'm biased because everything my simself does is cute.


They have such pretty eyes 


Ofcourse Sage would heart fart her. Not happening Sage. She is special.


Lol, fairys


Dill looking good with blue hair!


More ghost stories except this lady must not have been very good because only Rosemary showed up


Theres that neurotic trait showing.


I can't remember if Cheyenne has maxed logic but I think she has.


Basil got a creeper out moodlet from talking to this lady. No wonder you are talking about things you know nothing about.!


Ahh right back to each other. They are already bestfriends. Which is impressive by themselves/with no help from me coming from 0 friendship.


Oh well that escalated quickly



Really really quickly.


He then wished to ask Chives out and I was like uhm YES!


Now I am regretting his LTW because hes going to cheat on Chives but I hope they can make it.


After the 'date' he went and brushed his teeth 3 times. LMFAO. He actually rolled the wish to do so right after kissing her. I thought that was to funny. Patterns is a riot.






No comments:

Post a Comment