Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Chapter 41

Rot is so cute!!!


Poor EX1 like I said was very lonely so he did this maybe 12 times until his social was high enough.


Red is working on another romance novel




The girls are very sweet together and I love watching them.


Cheyenne was going stir crazy so I sent her out into the world. 


She went to the potion shop because I wanted to sell some of her potions but the option wasnt available. 


This lady has such pretty eyes. It just hit me that the custom eyes I saved for my berry sims is going to the townies too. Yay!


A little woohoo, Red started it so thankfully the pregnancy failed!



I am an awful builder but I made this little bathroom and I was sure it wasn't going to work but it did and look how cute it is!



Both girls passed out instead of going to the fairy house.


It's safe to say Cheyenne isnt very good with the elevators I put into the house. Lol


Cheyenne goes to talk to the dragon but I don't know what she said to it.


She then converts a plantable into a Moonstone.



Cheyenne and Red get busy and it results in a pregnancy.



Cheyenne rolled a wish to potty train Rot... and shortly after Red rolled wishes to potty train and teach to walk Rot. No wishes for Rood though.



We got a purple dragon! The one that summons friends! Yes


Cheyenne rolled to learn advance technology so I bought her a jetpack. Honestly you will probably see Chey in these clothes for a while because she just using her magic to up all of her skills. 


EX1 is reading a book on painting. I believe he is level 7 now. The school bus doesn't ever come anymore so all he does is paint.


Cheyenne upgrades the food thingy and now wants another level in advance technology.


Shout out to anyone that knows where this name is from. LOL


Red is teaching little Rot how to walk. I hope she completes it before they both drop from exhaustion.


EX1 wants to paint something brillant. I never save this wish because I am never able to complete it in time. But he is already level 10 thanks to that book so maybe he will succeed. 


Cheyenne got an invite to Basils party but threw up and canceled it. I had to go to map view to find him. He lives on the complete opposite side of town from Cheyenne. LOL. 
I honestly can't tell you why I have them go to parties . They never work.


We get to the house and I immediately see 2 dogs and a baby. I check to see who the heck had a baby and it was Chives and Patterns. LOL. Okay then. 


And if you werent able to tell from the previous picture. The baby is a fairy.


Finally Rood is getting some attention. Lol


Basil showed up late to his own party and Patterns didn't even talk to Cheyenne. On the plus side though Chives and Chey are no longer in the red friendship wise. 




Lol growing up to be a regular cowboy. Maybe he will move in with her half brother Sage and use his horse.


Pop. 


Rood is screaming her head off in the crib but Cheyenne could care less because she has to potty train and teach to walk Rot. Don't make it so obvious who your favorite is Chey!


So far Red is doing great on this sonic shower...


HA spoke to soon!


Rot can now walk. Just potty training and hopefully one of them rolls a wish to teach her to talk. I would like one of these kids to get all of their toddler skills.


Rosemary is pregnant! I hope the baby is green.


These chapters for this BM is flying by. I love these kids.






2 comments:

  1. I'm all caught up now - and was that an Avatar reference I see? Heh. Sparky Sparky Boom Man indeed. ;)

    I must say I giggled quite a bit at this baby mama. Red must be enjoying not being pregnant all the time... or perhaps she misses it? Hehe, either way look at you on baby parent number 4! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! yes. Avatar!
      Red is really funny. She is one of my favorite sims.
      Thank you for reading <3

      Delete