Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Chapter 29

Cheyenne is pregnant!


I had Basil up his guitar skill since he barely has any time to practice now with a baby.


Cheyenne is studying handiness and Basil is reading a book for work.


Basil still hasn't completed his celebrity opportunity so he is getting that done. 


Cheyenne is back at the spa. Everytime I complete it she wishes for again the next day.



Ever since she has rolled that wish to up her woohoo skill she has been unstoppable. She is autonomously asking for it twice a day!



Basil appreciation post. Expect more of these because I cannot get enough of him.


Bad parents. Not so much Basil, he was at work, but Cheyenne can't be bothered half the time. If all her needs are met and she is bored she might give her kids some attention.


But sleeping and dreaming of Basil was more important. I totally understand, I dream of him too.


Cheyenne wants to grow ingredients for fried pb&j so I use that as an excuse to take care of her garden.


Basil is rolling lots of wishes for fairy pranks. I guess he is trying to get to it before his kids do. 



Basil comes home from work stressed out. I feel so bad for making him work. I just want to set him up with millions of dollars and let him play on his drums all day.


Cheyenne was on her way to the spa AGAIN when she went into labor. I was sure she was going to go into labor while gardening but when she didn't I figured I had some time, maybe even a day, before she did. I was, of course, wrong.


Cheyenne had twins, I knew this one baby thing wasn't going to last. 
2 fairys a boy and a girl.


Potions - 2
Basil - 2


They are back at it again but Cheyenne seems to only be wanting to have safe sex. Thank goodness for that woohoo wish so I can get her pregnant.



Cilantro Bee Leaf
Traits - Excitable/ Perceptive
Favorites - Chinese /Frog legs/ Purple 


Chives Bee Leaf
Traits - Loves the Outdoors/Virtuoso 
Favorites - Dark Wave/ Vegetarian Lobster Thermostat/ Orange


I don't know what is up with the wings shape and color but I am leaving it because I love diversity. They are both extremely cute but neither one of them have Basils ears. Grr.

Basil is so good with the kids it makes me never want him to leave.

Cilantro learned to talk.


Chives is being too cute. As the only girl she is my favorite. I think bring Basil into my game has brought me bad luck from Julies game of having a lot of boys.


Cheyenne is ofcourse off to the Spa.


Potty training has started. 


I got bored at home since the toddlers were sleeping and Cheyenne wasn't doing much so I decided to look around town for Cheyennes last batch of kids. 
Orange Soda and Cream Puff. Orange is pregnant I believe with Mijah baby. All of the kids have boyfriends/girlfriends expect for Doritos. He is the only smart one. LOL.


Nicolas.


Cake Pop.



Sage is having his birthday 


He rolled Shy.  Lol he has just awful traits. Loner, Clumsy, Shy


He grew up in PINK cowboy boots. LMAO. I'm keeping them on him.


First wish is to ofcourse start a painting. 


Potty training is going well, and to think we have to do this 3 more times. *Cries*


Orange Soda boyfriend is her highschool RI which I think is adorable. They just had a little girl named Bridgette. Cheyenne wants to throw a feast party so I am going to invite them over so I can get a proper look at the kids. I know Minnie is a teenager now. 


These two are a hoot. Are they seriously heartfarting these two. Basil that is Cheyennes daughter! And Cheyenne that is your DAUGHTER boyfriend. You watched him grow up!
I would like to add that all the girls heartfarted with Basil. I mean I get it but still. Gross. 



Minaj said he couldn't make it so I tracked him down to see what he was doing. Nothing that is what he is doing. Though I do spot Nicolas way off in the distance. 


And Minnie. My my she is growing up wonderfully.


Orange Soda shows up with her new baby. AWH. She has Cheyennes skin tone. 


Right away the bonding starts. I think she is better to her kids once they can fend for themselves and they get out of her house. LOL


Doritos is scolding Basil about being with his mom


So Basil plays a fairy trick on him.


I love Cake Pop. He heads right for the youngins. 


Cheyenne starts playing the drums to impress everyone.


Then gets bored with that and moves on to the chess table.


Orange is stuck at the door and I end up resetting her. Basil is still heart farting this very old pap. Shouldn't she have retired by now?


Cake Pop jumps on the piano and everyone stops to listen. 


Chives is now potty trained


And off they go. They got baby chimes because I am still working on her wish to up her woohoo skill. She is at half way.


Basil gets a call from Cream Puff to chat. Cream better behave herself. Look how happy he looks!


Chives has learned how to walk. Now to just teach her to talk.













No comments:

Post a Comment