Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Chapter 46

You are way late there Nic. She is two baby daddies onward and why haven't you died yet? Geez!


Plum Drop was the first one to the party! BUT what the heck does she have on? Old lady clothes to the next level.


Cake Pop and Minnie and random man. Lol.


Orange and one of the great grand kids. LOL


One of my favorites Chives. Just look at her perfection.


Cheyenne really wanted a buffet table so we got one. Not a single pereson, including Chey, used it so it was a waste of money. Thank goodness they have money to waste.


Patterns checks out our slot machine but doesn't use it.


Rosemary showed up as well. I love her. 


Rosso checks the mail and we didn't get anything good. Just a bunch of letters, a picture, and books this family has written.


I noticed WAY late but another one of my favorites, Rot, is a hybrid! I noticed her using magic like a witch but she definately has wings which makes her a fairy. <3 My first hybrid yall. 


Bott 2.0 showed up. she lives in a house all by her self which I just found when I was deleting every household that didn't have a Bee in it. I was really tired of my game lagging so much.


Cheyenne is getting a lot of gifts lately but these kids roll wishes for their parents more then any bee before them.


Of course it aint a Bee hive unless someone is using magic.


Red wanted to buy another statue for some odd dollar amount so we got this one! 


No need to worry about Rooi, he gets taken care of. Barely


Look at how cute they look,


Just kidding. Plum looks possessed and Minnie (I always wanna call her Orange because they look that much alike) looks like she is becoming a zombie right before our (my) eyes.



ANOTHER thing that took me a while to figure was THIS is Bridgette. Oranges daughter that would never age past toddler and I thought she got taken away by the social worker? Well either they got her back or my game fixed its self because she is now a very cute child.


Rose , of course, is the first one , ever, to use the slot machine.



Bott 2.0 used our charging station. We still have it because I never know when the bot making bug will strike.


Red rolled the wish to train someone so I had her train Chives. Not that she needs it because she is literal perfection but working out never hurt.


Does Rot have the bookworm trait or something? *Checks* Yeah actually she does. HUH good thing! To bad she isnt an extra she skills super super fast. 


Here is Rosemarys son, Nawwaf. LOL. I still laugh at his name. 


Ghost stories are being told and everyone is coming over to listen.


Cheyenne is finally rolling wants to train her son and not a moment to soon! He ages up in a day. URG Potty training in a day.


Patterns chit chats with the ghost of me. How cute. Hopefully he doesn't woohoo with her too. /creep


Look! Another grand child. 


Rood got scared of Bott 2.0 and past out. This would of never happened if you had just stayed downstairs painting your pictures!
Rood- zzzzz


Cheyenne is making ANOTHER young again potion because she is getting up there in age.


EX1 talks to my simself ghost about Rooi. 


/DAB


Oh look, It's Red that is pregnant. Grr. 



I open my game to a passed out, stinky, Patterns. Hopefullly he doesnt die. 


Red went to the spa for some relaxtion.


Bott 2.0 got a tune up and didn't even zap the less then qualified tuner. 



Rot wanted to learn the Bot making skill so I set her to it. It has stuck the house!


The youngest girls become better friends , more like just friends in general. You would think they would be besties especially seeing as they went throgh the struggle together.


This Social Butterfly is kicking my ass. Her fun is always really really low.


Red - I could be woohooing right now!
One track mind this one.


Still going strong. Because she is a fairy too she just ups her needs so she doesn't sleep anymore.


It was actually this picture that I noticed she was a hybrid. Lol I told yall WAY LATE.


EX1 ia upgrading some of the bathroom things to up his handiness.


Seriously, since deleteing all the houses from the town and only leaving a few my game is running like a dream for this save. Thank the heavens!

No comments:

Post a Comment