Monday, May 15, 2017

Chapter 32

Everyone was wishing for the skeleton lady and I was like why not. I had to move Bott 2.0 out anyway because I needed room for Patterns and there house is disgusting!
Poor Patterns was freaking out about it though.


I just see so many similarities between Basil and Sage


They roll wishes for one another often and I just think its the cutest thing. They are defiantly the closest.


Caraway is now potty trained YAY. So that is all of her toddler skills done.


Thank goodness she is fixing the trash compactor because no one else was going to and I was tired of seeing Cheyenne walk all the way outside to throw something away.


I downloaded a few things from the store and put them in the house because I just had to try them out. I was excited when Cilantro started playing with it. 


Sage cracks me up with his fashion sense. LOL. First the pink cowboy boots and now bunny slippers.


Sage missed the school bus because he was to busy performing. LMFAO.


My little scientist.


Ofcourse Cheyenne goes into labor while gardening. It's becoming a tradition. Lol/


She had twins. THANK THE HEAVENS. 

Dill Bee Leaf
Traits- Excitable/ Clumsy
Favorites - Soul/ Dim Sim/ Gray
Fairy


AND THE FIRST GREEN BABY!
Rosemary Bee Leaf
Traits- Virtuoso/ Friendly
Favorites- Rock/ Tofu Dog/ Aqua
Fairy


Perfect family portrait.


Cheyenne came out to say hi. How weird. To see a form of yourself but it's not you. 


Cheyenne finally found the young again potion. Thank the heavens!




The twins can be found near one another a lot of the time and it is kind of cute.


Caraway had her birthday. 
She rolled Family Orientated. 


Rosemary is next


I don't have the skins that Julie has so Basil is on a slider. I changed her skin to the green part. She also got Basils ears. 
I find it funny she is the ONLY one with green skin.


Dill was next


He has all of Cheyennes coloring but he did get Basils ears. 


Caraway wanted to learn the writing skill so I set her to it. She stayed on the computer most of the day.


Thank goodness the cold doesn't affect her because she would of frozen to death!



Look at how cute these two are together! I love it!


This is the state of my sims. This challenge is stressful I tell you! And with the next baby "dad" it is going to be even more stressful.


They were running out of room in their first basement so I built a second basement and thought, I have to do something special for Basil so I built him a music room. It was his first stop!


Sage could hear the music all the way from upstairs and came down to listen to his dad play. I told yall they were close.


Cheyenne was doing some bonding with her daughter Caraway. 


The twins were fishing. I found it funny they both rolled wishes to learn to fish right after they aged up but it was winter and the lake was frozen over.


Basil rolls a wish to teach Rosemary to talk. I got rid of the playpen because they would ignore the children and just put them in there.


I have to save Sage and Cilantro could give Sage and Basil a run for there money. They hang out a lot as well. It seems Sage is the one keeping the family ties.


Cheyenne joined in the game but Cilantro ended up winning. He normally does because he plays so much.



Then I get this pop up that I have never seen before and I couldn't stop laughing. What the hell is this! Lol. At least she is honest.


I don't know what happen but Cheyenne is all of a sudden mother of the year. She is even rolling wishes for the toddlers which is so unlike her.
87778652


This thing doesn't get used very often but then again we have no athletic sims right now



Because Cheyenne played that she wanted to work out until she was fatigued. That didn't last long though because most of the kids missed the bus.


Patterns creeps me out. if he isnt looking out the window he is just complaining bout the state on the house. Well sorry this house is a dump. I didn't give Chey the neat trait.


Traffic jam at the stairs.


Sage gets scolded by his father and Cilantro and Caraway get scolded by Cheyenne.


Bonehillda is out so Patterns is running around scared.


He finally gets over it and goes to sing.


Chives went over to a friends house after school but talked on the phone the entire time.


Rosemary finally learned to talk.


Next up on the karaoke machine was Cilantro.


Patterns decided to go down the water slide even though it is really cold out.


Dill is learning his potty training but it is very slow going.


Cilantros fairy side is making an appearance 


Basil and Cheyenne are off to the races. 


Plum Drop


Cake Pop


Minnie







No comments:

Post a Comment