Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Chapter 16

I'm baccckkkkkk! You wouldn't believe the things I had to do to get this family playable. I had to move them out of their house . both times I tried , it just wouldn't do it so then I had to do it the old fashion way through edit town and it wouldn't let me just copy them to my library because someone was in wolf form so I had to move them out then copy them into my library then move them to a new town because that town was bonked and whew. AND THEN when I finally got them into a new town after having to shut down and restart my game 3 times we had a huge storm come out and it shut the power down all night. Just freaking crap. But none the less here they are cause I am going to finish this thing.

Like a good little witch Chey is practicing magic.


Homework club starts like it never went away.


Someone put sweet little Cake Pop in this thing so I had him teach himself to talk.


Nicolas starts working out. I don't know why he didn't go into the Athletic career.


But not for long as Chey interrupted his workout.



I decided to fulfill some wishes and got her on the science machine.


Plum wanted to learn some potions but she had absolutely 0 logic points so she never succeeded 


Poor Cake Pop. He was left in there all night.


"So as you can see, if we get out cooking skill up we can make yummy sandwiches and open our own shop."


Cream Puff has never met this boy in her life but she was thinking about him. Maybe shes doing a spell on him.


Chey had a lot of skill learning wishes which are easy enough to fulfill. I believe she got her inventing skill up to level 3.


Back at it again with the exercise.


Orange Soda wanted her turn on the science machine.


As you can see Plum didn't make out very well on the potions.


She decided to go wolf form instead of going pee.


What is up with my female sims and working out in heels. Thats a whole nother level of dedication I would never have.


Chey goes for a catnap instead of actually sleeping.


They woohoo'd but no baby chimes. 


21st century kid, doing their homework on the tablet. Damn millennials.


Finally someone took this kid out of the playpen.!


Family that studies together will eventually get kicked out the house when he gives us 6 kids!


Off to the first day of school in a new town.


Nicolas completes some opportunity for his job. If you don't remember he is a Ghost Hunter,


Cheyenne potty trains Cake Pop.


I love this machine. It bumps up skills in a faction of the time.




Baby chimes!



He tried to be nice and get the ghost to leave on its own but the ghost was an arse soo.....


Buh bye


Cream Puff got her drumming skill up to level 2.


Cheyenne casting spells on her poor baby daddy. He had the chilly moodlet for 4 hours. 


Nicolas got a promotion! Yay.


No comments:

Post a Comment