Saturday, May 13, 2017

Chapter 31

Finally one of Basils fairy tricks got played out. Chey doesn't look so bad with blue hair. Hmm.


Basil gets another opportunity for celebrity points to play for sick kids. 


It's the twins birthday!


Cilantro rolled Loves the Cold


Chives is next


She rolled Perceptive. I think even though they didn't get Basils coloring. They look a lot like him. Which I am happy about.


Caraway is learning to walk. 


Chives is learning the logic skill so she can faster discover some potions.


Cilantro is an excellent mix between both of his parents. 


The twins both rolled wishes to fairy prank someone. They really are very much alike.




The second thing Cilantro does on free will is rule the court.


I pop over to Cheyenne because she never came home and I see her talking to Nic. I got really nervous because I was like oh no they are gonna mess about but nope. Just a casual conversation.


She wanted to partner is a business so I had her do the Food store since it was right there. 


Brotherly bonding. 


Cheyenne practices her magic but still wont come home!


Basil rolled the same wish as Cheyenne did. To become a partner so I had him do the hospital. 


The only skill Caraway has left to do is potty training. I wish there was smart milk in this game.


Sage makes his own breakfast because neither one of his parents seem able. Poor baby.


Basil and Cilantro take a picture together. How cute.


And not even an hour later his parents are using it for baby making.



Basil finally got a good sex moodlet from having woohoo with Cheyenne. 


Everyone was queneing up to ask Bott to read a book to them.


I got a pop up saying Patterns would like to come out and play so I thought why not. 


And then Cilantro rolled a wish to make his IF real. YES. This is the first time this has ever happened to me in game.


Patterns Bee
Traits- Adventurous/ Hot Headed/ Neurotic
Favorites- Mushroom Omelette/ Classical/ Hot Pink
He is such a cutie! & We have an extra now. I don't know if I am going to keep him in the main house or move him out. We shall see. 

I saved him to my sim bin so I can have him and experiment with him later. Lol.

I was wondering where Basil is and I catch him outside playing guitar for tips.


And then I spot Minnie. She looks a lot like her mom Orange. I don't think she lives with them though. I don't know why or what happen.


The Basil rolls a wish to be a partner in 3 businesses so he buys his job.



Cake Pop had his baby. A boy name Delvin.
Excitable and Brave also RICH. Lol. 
Apparently Cake choose well.


I want these two to be the best of friends so they can make fairy/IF babies. 


It's Sage birthday


He rolled Equestrian


Lol Basil looks pained.


FINALLY. I believe Basil is the most woohoo she has had with any babydad but I am hoping with the next baby "dad" that won't be the case. Lol.



Sage got a part time job at the food store. Probably all he will ever do because he has only ONE point and its in painting. 


Cheyenne pops and I am hoping for twins!


Ranch gave birth to a little girl, Heather.
Traits- Friendly/ Loves the Outdoors


So that is now four grandkids. Geez these kids are busy!

Like Mother Like Son.


Patterns has green hair! Lol. 


Everyone is asking Cheyenne to read her a bed time story


NO Plum! Geez I kniw Basil is everyones dream sim but calm down!












No comments:

Post a Comment