Monday, May 8, 2017

Chapter 28


Now that Basil has knocked up Cheyenne he can get a job in music.


Cheyenne broke the computer but has a wish to write 25 novels so I had her fix the computer. She completed a skill challenge because of it.
She then proceeds to write a satire novel called military intelligence and I have never laughed so hard. LOL.


She gets up mid writing spree to throw up. Defiantly baby sick. I love that she has almost all of the mood lifetime rewards because she can go go go for a long time. It also helps with her pregnancy. 


Basil needs level 4 guitar for work so he gets started on that while he is in a great mood. When I checked back on him he already was up to level 3 bur he had to pee and such so he stopped.


Bott 2.0 has had the ask for a tune up wish locked in for ages and I finally just got it completed.


Cheyenne completed the 25 novel wish finally and now she wants to sing karaoke.  She is quite the performer. 


Cheyenne has level 6 bot skill but is still a horrible bot builder.


Basil has to work out for 4 hours to up his celebrity status. *Swoons*



Cheyenne wanted to form a group with Bott 2.0 and who am I to stand in the way of old friends.


Basil is on his way to his first day of work. He is so dreamy.


He gets home late at night and wants to water balloon fight. He is very playful if I didn't know better I would say he was childish.


Basil wanted to go to the summer festival and I thought oh they can get pictures together!


A Vampire! 


Instead he rolled the wish for the hot dog eating contest. 



Cheyenne won and done me proud.


But before we could take the picture Basil had to leave for work. Sigh. Maybe another day.


Cheyenne gets an opportunity to deliver trait chips to Emit and it was an easy give because we had some extra ones.


Cheyenne is back in her gardening phase after her plants have almost died!


Basil got a promotion to Stage Hand. Now he needs 6 Level guitar skill.


Basil didn't come home after work so I went to check on him and he was dumpster diving. He got a trash can and something else that I can't remember. 


Cheyenne learned a new recipe. 


My sweet Basil. I love you and now that you are in my game it is game over. I have things in mind for you my sweet man and you will never die. 


Cheyenne goes into labor while gardening and what is Basil doing....


Talking on the phone to his band mates. Im disappointed in you Basil.


No multiples this time surprisingly but I'll take one baby.


Then he plays shuffleboard.


AND THEN THE MOST AMAZING THING HAPPEN... SHE GOT ENOUGH FOR A AGE POTION.  finally. 



The naming theme for these bunch of kids is going to be herbs.
This is Sage
Traits - Loner - Clumsy 
Favorites - Songwriter - Pancakes - Lilac 
Witch


Cheyenne hunts down Basil to complain about her life. BAHAH. I am laughing so hard. It's so hard honey. Just have kids and do nothing else. 


Plum called her for a chat. They didn't talk long because Chey was tired.


Basil rolled a wish to teach Sage to walk. Disappointment over because you are my life.  Maybe Sage will learn all of his skills. 


Bott 2.0 wanted to go to the park so I sent her but she didn't stay for very long. 


Talking done. Thats 1/3 toddler skills down.


Cheyennes rewards for making both painting and writing. 


Sage learned to walk thats 2/3 skills. Now Basil has just rolled the wish to potty train Sage. Thank goodness. Finally a parent that wants to teach his child something.


He is making the bunny disappear and reappear. 


Cheyenne is still rolling wants for bot building she is up to level 7 now. 


Bott 2.0 broke the karaoke machine because she never just charges in her station she has to take power from everything else.


Cheyenne immediately wanted to fix it. 


Cheyenne gets a call from Cake Pop. I love the relationship she has with her kids.


She invited them over for a get together and wanted to cast a love charm on Cake


Cheyenne had an adventurous day. After her kids left she went to the spa.



Cheyenne rolled a wish to up her woohoo skill ahahha. I fell this is the prefect opportunity to get her pregnant in the process. 


She got her gardening skill to level 8 here. She is close to maxing quite a few skills.


Basil gets home from work and off they go. 



Basil takes a little nap and here comes my simselfs ghost.


Basil gets off work and Cheyenne is jumping on him. What have I started ? Lol


He gets a little practice in before he has to go to work.


I finally got a picture of them for the wall and it is so cute.


Cheyenne wants to level up her handiness so I am having her upgrade a bunch of things around the house. 


Seriously, what did I start?






















No comments:

Post a Comment