Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Chapter 19


The adult are finally back from their vacation.

Cheyenne gets right to work on some wishes and paints.


Cream is still burnt from her little accident but decides to practice magic



The girls are quite popular and I expect when I kick them out they will give Cheyenne some grandkids


I forgot Plum is a diva and not even an hour after her parents get home she kicks off at them. I dread her becoming a teenager.


To blow off some steam Nicholas works out.


Cream wanted to write a novel so I set her off on that.


Nicholas is still working out and even maxed his athletic skill.


Cheyenne works on her second painting but never finished it.


Cream gets a call from Orange Sodas RI. I think this boy is trying to play both of the girls.



Seriously it has been hours and he is still going at it. Maybe he will complete one of the skill challenges.


Cake Pop has his birthday and Gains the Frugal trait.




His first wish is to get the painting skill.


Then this pap looks in on them through the window like a crazy stalker and points and laugh at Cream being burnt.


Since Orange Soda has been obsessed with the science machine she gets abducted by aliens. You better not get pregnant. I won't have any teen moms in my house! 



As far as I can tell she comes back unpregnant.


Shortly after she gets back she gets a phone call from her RI.


But while talking to him she heart farts this guy. These girls are something else.


I think I might sell Bott 2.0 because they have not rolled any bot related anything for her.


 Nicolas is transforming into his wolf form for the first time in a while.

Cake pop had to clean bug cages after school


Nicholas goes to work for the first time in what seems like forever.


I get swung back to the house because it is a triple birthday.


First up is Orange Soda. Def got her dads eye shape. 
She rolled No Sense Of Humor 
LTW - Master Magician 


Next up is Plum Drop



She rolled Equestrian. She looks ALOT like Cream. 


And lastly Cream Puff
She rolled Green Thumb
LTW - Alchemy Artisan 




No comments:

Post a Comment