Sunday, May 7, 2017

Chapter 27

Basil and Cheyenne are still working on their friendship so water balloon fights and making out were in full swing.



Chey still has yet to find a young again potion and I am getting mighty nervous.


Basils Logic skill is already up to level 3 and he has only been here for 3 days. 


His music skill is going up really fast as well.


I am trying to get Cheyennes lifetime points up as high as possible so that I can get her back to a young adult! 


The horse convention is back in town haha. So many horses hang around our lot.


Cheyenne got invited to a party by someone and met this lady. I am trying to have her met a lot of people so when/if she rolls charisma skill point wants it won't be a hassle trying to fulfill them.


Basil wanted to discover a potion and I figured since his logic is already at 3 it shouldn't take him to long but boy was I wrong. He almost peed and starved trying to find a potion. 


Because this lady got on Cheyennes good side she blessed her with a Good luck charm. Lol. 


Basil only sleeps in the sleeping bags. Julie has trained him well. Lol.


Cheyenne wanted to upgrade something so I had her do the dryer to unbreakable.


She then randomly started rolling wishes for bot building skill. She wants to equip a plumbot with a trait chip.


She is quickly moving up the nerd ladder. I am hoping she reaches the top and I can get a new trait for her. 


She gave Bott 2.0 the handibot trait chip and fulfilled two wishes. One for her and the other for Bott 2.0.


Potion table 1 
Basil 0


Now Bott is going around the house fixing everything that was broken. Thank goodness.


To destress a little Basil plays with the piano. Good to know I didn't buy these for no reason.


Soon after he is right back on the potion table trying to fulfill wishes.


In the middle of their bonding, which is taking forever, Chey gets a phone call from Cream. She is really good to bestfriends with all of her kids which is welcomed .


Cheyenne is the worst bot builder I have ever had in game. She is constantly messing up.


I think Basil is starting to rub off on her because she is now all of a sudden interested in music. Pfft faker.


They both rolled a wish to jam together and now they want to form a band.. Now to just figured out how to do that. 
The great thing bout doing a wishacy is that there is so much I have never done with my sims that now I am doing and a lot of it I don't know how to do so I get to learn it. 


Cheyenne did a love spell on Basil and it shot their relationship up to bestfriends and now they are romantic interest. How convenient. 



No baby chimes this time but I hope soon. Basil has already been here a week.


Basil is going to complete his ltw all by himself if he keeps this up. The drums seems to be his favorite right now.


While searching the galaxy Basil heart fart an old pap. I really think he has a thing for older women. First with the ghost of old women and now living ones. He leads an interesting life.


Cheyenne is still on a mission for a young again potion. She got her logic up to level 9 already.


Bott 2.0 gains a wish to go out to the spa and instead of a taxi showing up this car does. I'm wondering how long she has had it in inventory.


While at the spa we spot Cake Pop and his niece Minnie. 


She is now a child and as cute as can be with the Vehicle enthusiast trait added.


They woohoo'd with no baby chimes AGAIN 


But right after they finished with one they did it again and got Cheyenne up to woohoo level 3. FINALLY.
The second woohoo resulted in Cheyenne getting pregnant.


Now she wont leave Basil alone. Lol.













No comments:

Post a Comment