Thursday, May 4, 2017

Chapter 21

I realized she was still on fire so I had her run to the bathroom to shower it off



It didn't freaking work! SHE DIED. What in the sim world is this horse shit.


So I had to do some major cheating. I had no idea what I was doing but I put a death plant and Life plant down. 


Then I had Nic read the ambroish recipie



The girls really helped with the twins while I was depersately trying to get there mom back.


Cake was back talking to stangers


I put a pond out with only deathfish in it but Nic had really crap fishing


The whole house was really sad over the death of my simself.


I put Orange Soda out there to up the odds of catching a deathfish


Plum wanted to make a trait chip and put it in a robot. FINALLY


LOOK WHO IS BACK


Cheyenne went straight to the science machine


As I was going through the house I realized that Bott 2.0 was missing. I found him here in some dark house with this random woman.


Doritos showing off his werewolfness


Plum gave Bott 2.0 a cleaning trait chip. FINALLY.


Everyone is still mourning even though I am back.


Cheyenne wanted to learn a new recipe and it took me some time to find one she didn't know.


They are back to flirting like nothing has happen.


The girls graduate finally but they did it at home not at the city hall.



Orange Soda is late to her own graduation.
Orange got Most likely to Become a Sports Star
Cream got Most Popular. I believe that . LOL



Plum went to prom. Nothing to exciting, she became prom queen and got into a fight.


Doritos crying is annoying everyone including me.



Cheyenne gets mad at Holly for being annoyed at her baby so she cast a spell on her. Lol.



There is so much mayhem going on in this house.


Cream gets call asking if she wants to hang out, I click yes but no one ever shows up.


Ranch learned to walk, YAY


Cake Pop goes up to his tree house.


Cheyenne wanted to cast a Toad curse on someone but all of her family is immune. Boo.



Cream up'd her inventing skill because I am a lazy bad simmer and don't want to fittle with the inventing machine.


I love the magician career. It is just so much fun.



She got boo'd because she doesn't practice at home.


She aced her Audition for a gig. 


Cream is slowly moving up in her writer career.




No comments:

Post a Comment