Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Chapter 17

Back at it again with the fires! Geez.


At least she got rid of it herself. Though poor Nicholas was freaking out.


I thought Plum was asleep like this but turns out she was just stuck and had to be reset..


Really? You had to do your homework there?


Cake Pop is now potty trained. 2/3 toddler skills done.






These girls have so many admires. They are always getting these messages.


Baby bump. Hopefully it is twins.


Bad parenting.


I made them a basement and put some gym equipment down. Nicolas is very thankful.


Some bonding.


I bought them a bot building machine. Nicholas was the first one on it.


I've got a family of scientist 



"You are my butterfly"


Cheyenne was next on the bot making train.


I have no idea who this guy is but he has been outside our house for days now.


Cream leveled up .. uhh I think inventing?



After a quick nap its back at it again with the bot building.


More fire starting.


This time she got 499,998 dollars for the "damage" 


The fire stressed Plum out so much she changed.



They kicked everyone out so they could woohoo.


Poor Plum passed out.


Orange has a date to prom.Awhh



Cheyenne blew herself up but is still on her way to the bookstore.


She just got in there when she went into labor.


Nicholas on the other hand is using the waterslide.


While Chey is being harnessed by all these people freaking out about her being in labor.


Finally Nicolas makes it to the hospital





Twins. One is orange and the other is brown.


When I check back home the girls are studying.


I send Cream out to the summer festival.

She took a picture ...


And made a snow cone.  She didn't do a bunch and is kind of boring.




No comments:

Post a Comment