Thursday, May 4, 2017

Chapter 22

We start back with Orange being cute and doing tricks. She ended up making 130 dollar. YAY



I'm transported back home because it's the twins birthday.



Ranch rolled Mooch (Game Given)


Doritos rolled Hot Headed (Game Given)


I bought Plum a karaoke machine and so far she has used it a total of one time. 


Cream wanted to garden , which she has also only used one freaking time. 



I took a page for Julie and got sleeping beds because I am tired of kids not going to sleep without a bedtime story. He still asked for 5 bed time stories before I just directed him to the sleeping bag.


There was no baby chimes thankfully


The kids were traumatized.


Another toad curse


On a mission for a young again potion.


Orange is interested in bot building


It's a horse convention 


Everyone wants to learning painting


Ranch is learning the writer skill


After looking at the horses Chey goes fishing in winter in her plain clothes


That is the creepiest picture ever


Orange gets a work out in before her big gig.


I got her the immune to the cold so she didn't die on me a SECOND time.


Doritos transforms into his wolf form.


Then gets lectured by his dad about recycling. LMFAO.


Look who finally came inside!


Another birthday, I guess that's why she came inside


Cake Pop is not cute at all.
He rolled Night Owl


I check on Orange and see she has frozen solid. I immediately buy the immune to cold for her too.


Good as new.


After her little scare she goes right into fulfilling wishes.


Cream on the other hand is trying to start another fire.


After a nice size group of people showed up I had Orange go and preform for tips.



Plum is pretty lonely so she goes to Bott 2.0 for some company. It didn't help much. Lol


I'd say half to kids didn't go to school today but Cheyenne only kicked off on Doritos.


Took her frustration out on her sci fi novel 


Doritos took it out on a painting. 


Plum did it right, she snuck out the house and went to the winter festival.


Bott 2.0 made a snowman though I didn't manage to see which kind.


LOL at the way werewolves "skate"


Orange Soda is back on the bot building machine and I am so proud of her. She is the only one that is showing constant interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment