Sunday, May 21, 2017

Chapter 39


I missed the action but Rosemary was cleaning up this gross house until she got interrupted by Patterns and her mother doing the do.


Caraway is obsessed! Lol


Dill threw a fairy party almost like her last horay!


After sculpting Caraway took up painting!


I missed her throwing up but she is definitely pregnant !


Its Dills birthday


He rolled Brave 
LTW- Jack of all trades


Rosemary rolled Family Oriented 


LTW- I dont remember. LOL


Pregnant!! I wonder if the baby will come out as an IF or if that is even possible.



When I kicked them out Sage got on his horse to leave. LOL



& Then there was one. I set her cleaning, it went all night because the house was that dirty.


Baby Mama number 4 has just arrived!
Its Red Shine
Traits - Over-Emotional, Family Orientated, Artist, Hopeless Romantic, Friendly
LTW- Star News Anchor
Favorites - Roots, Egg rolls, Blue
This is my favorite sim of all time. She is a riot and the only sim I've ever encountered with so much personality.


Within minutes Red is on Cheyenne and flirting.


Heat of the moment kiss and they are now RI.


Red is talking to EX1. Thats what imma call the extra babies. Just going to change the number.


The only reason Red left Chey alone was because she wanted to take a class in writing so she wasn't at the house. Lol



But not long after Red left Cheyenne went into labor.



I realized rather quickly that I messed up. I changed his name to EX1.
But he is a witch.
Also the theme for naming this time around will be the color Red in other languages. 


I noticed this sim and she looked like she was somehow connected to the family and low and behold she is.


She is a High, which if you recall is baby daddy number 2 last name. 


He is EX1. He got his daddies green hair and he is a cutie.



Because Cheyenne knows the marital arts skill she does this ramdonly all the time. 


Red got an opportunity to go to the hospital and read to sick kids for celebrity points.


Cheyenne amused herself with their new trampoline.


Then rolled a wish to quit her job which is fine because she hasnt worked since baby daddy 1. Lol.


Bonding time <3


Red comes home to a screaming baby and feels like she has been here before.
It's to late to run Red.


Even though the baby is hungry Cheyenne puts him to sleep. This is real life.


Then passes out because she was way past exhausted.


I finaly catch the ghost of me doing something fun!


Right after Cheyenne quit her job she was rolling wishes to join the alchemy career. Sigh. As you can see Red is right there bugging her for woohoo. But it didn't happen because Chey had to go to the town hall.


The ghost of me wanted to pick EX1 out of his crib but thankfully he didn't wake up.


Just like Basil. Pulling pranks before the kids can. I also want to note Basil never got caught in any of the pranks. He just never used the upstairs bathrooms.


Red get to street art while Cheyenne is gone and I can just imagine myself coming home to street art on my floor and flipping out. Thats cause for breaking up. Thank goodness this is a make believe game. LOL


Orange Soda is getting very old and I am very sad.


Red is seriously bored. Cheyenne hasn't come home yet so no woohoo for her. 










No comments:

Post a Comment