Friday, May 19, 2017

Chapter 35

Stop the press the sim gods have answered my prayers. Cheyenne is doing something with all this awful laundry!


Ha Ha , just kidding. She would never do that. >.>


Dill and Rosemary are the worst pranksters ever. It always blows back on them. I have to do it like 4 times before it finally works. I feel like the only reason it works is because no one would think someone was that dumb to do it 4 times.


Oh my atlanta! Thank you Rosemary. She is cleaning something. Oh my yes. This house is disgusting!


Dill trys a fairy prank on his sister and it fails.... ofcourse


Then he kicks off on her for blowing it back on him. 


Then he trys again and it worked. Lol.


What the hell is happening? Now Sage is cleaning.


Rosemary wanted to learn the guitar skill and she is the first one I believe to pick up an instrument 


Dill and Caraway are on an outing and it is so cute!


Potions and Patterns don't mix so I sent him back writing to unclog some wishes.


Cilantro finally got a fishing skill point. Lol. Poor guy. I am horrible at wishacys


Sage is learning the riding skill. I let him sit there and read it until he finished it so he got to level 3.


I reset the town before this update because of the party thing and so far it is causing my sims to get their ass in gear! Lol.


Cilantro wanted to learn the gardening skill, easy enough and he can help his mother with her garden.


Basil wanted to read a book about social networking but he is already on the last book so this is gonna take a while.


Dill got a part time job. I believe all the kids but Rosemary have a part time job now.


Then he rolled a wish to work from home. I love workaholic sims. 


Rose autonomously picked up the bass and started jamming. 


Caraway still hasn't showered but she is doing laundry.


Basil jams out with her before he has to go to work.


Caraway pranked the school. Lol she is a little prankster.


Sage let Chives off the hook. She did some laundry and I think thats what got her out of trouble.


Then randomly Basil comes home and starts accusing Cheyenne of cheating. What the hell.



So Cheyenne wished to throw an elixer at him. LMFAO. #AngerIssues 


Never used a moodlet manager before so I had Chey test it out on Basil. It worked and he thanked her ...


But just being around her makes him upset. LOL! I had him write a blog post about it and he gained 17 followers. Lol


If I was grounded I would use the water slide too. 


Basil broke out the guitar for the family. Everyone joined around to listen. 


Rosemary started doing her homework. She is such an awesome kid.


Lol I think Chives got put in timeout for being on the waterslide. Smh.


Dill and Daddy bonding time.


I downloaded a mod where it allows sims to autonomously do witch things more and Cheyenne is putting it in full use. 


I love Dill. He is a lot of fun. Lol. He is always dancing. I think I might do a trailer park challenge with him next. 


Homework club in session. 



Cheyenne has no need to do anything anymore because she just fills her needs with magic. At least she is getting some practice. I <3 mods.


Sage wanted a horse, sigh, and I can't say no to him so now we have a horse. Though I will be moving the horse out with the family. 


This is Lighting. She is an elder.



Lol he is so excited. Can anyone tell me the difference between buying a horse and adopting one? I don't understand how to buy a horse.


Sage got a real job finally. He was working that part time job from high school.


I feel like when you go down a water slide you should come back clean. 


Basil still has a betrayed moodlet but him and Cheyenne still woohoo. Its strange.



Basil then breaks up with Cheyenne and honestly she took it really really well.


Sage is sabotaging the karaoke machine. Lol. Hes a young adult and I didn't know this was a thing. Lol


Cheyenne got called for a date and I was like why not but now they are RIs and thats shitty because imma have to have her break it off unless I make him a baby daddy but idk. 


I was following Sage and spotted Orange Soda and her daughter Minnie. On an unrelated note I have Minnie in another file and I berried her and she has a kid and she is a hoot.


This is why I was following Sage because I am trying to have him do his job. Seriously I love these kids so I might do some challenges with them. Trailer park challenge that I am trying to transfer to the sims 3. A nothing is free challenge , and apocalypse challenge.


Cheyenne is doing spells on people. Smh.


Rosemary got caught in a trap and she doesn't look bad with blonde hair.


I am so happy with them practicing more magic!











No comments:

Post a Comment