Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Chapter 34

Dills' fairy is showing because he is dancing.


Patterns wanted to go out on the town so I sent him to the consignment shop.


Cheyennes family just keeps growing and I love it. Cake Pop had another baby, a little girl. His son is a toddler and Ranchs' daughter is also now a toddler. 


I bought this a while back because the next baby daddy I figure is going to need this. But Rosemary wanted to learn the painting skill so I had her test it out.


Her brother Dill, the workaholic want to learn the logic skill so I sent him down there to keep his sister company.


Chives has had the Catch an inset wish locked in since she first turned into a child and it finally got fulfilled. 


Caraway wanted to join a afterschool club and get a part time job so I had her join the study club and get a job at the bookstore. I'm not sure how she is going to do both of these things but this should be interesting. 


Cheyenne had to complete an opportunity for celebrity points.


While Cilantro read Rosemary a book to sleep and he gained a sweet art point.


Cheyenne didn't come home after so I went to check on her and found her outside reading a book.


I am really glad Sage is doing his homework because he has a D in school lol.


A few of the kids wished for a fairy house so I caved and got them one. Basil was the first in it. 


Cheyennes wishes went a little wacky. They were like mif life crisis wishes but she is still a young adult.



Basil wanted to jam with Minnie so I invited her over. 


She is her mothers twin! 


Cheyenne wanted to mind meld with her son Sage and I was like sure why not I've never seen it happen.


Look at the fear in his eyes. LMFAO. I don't know what it does. It appears all it does is made Cheyenne better friends with Patterns?


Like father like son. Neither one of them ever want to go to bed they just drink coffee over and over . 


I figured well Basil if you aren't going to go to bed you might as well complete some wishes. This is a wishacys after all. 


I followed the kids to school and was looking at the kids and these two look really suspect. Like they belong in the family. 



But then I spot Heather Bee, Ranchs daughter and freaking beautiful!


But it was borthering me too much and I had to know so I looked up Cheyennes family tree and he is Cake Pops son. He takes after his mother more then anything. That other girl isn't apart of the family from what I can see. Though now that I am writing this maybe Nic had another child.
Nope never mind, I checked and it isnt his either.. Well then.

Patterns is moving along with the writing . It's the only thing he is rolling wishes for.


Cilantro played a trick on his poor mom. She was not amused.


Basil wanted to learn the social networking skill and then just kept rolling wants for it until he decided he wanted to use the sim finder app. 


Meet Nicka.


Nickas personality is exterme. Lol. I am only talking about her because she is so cute. 


I berryfied her. I am hoping she has some kids and we get pretty orange babies. I also saved her because look at her and her traits are a hoot!


Homework club. These kids arent very active in it.


Cheyenne got invited to a party and I thought maybe it will be fun but for some reason this towns party never work. No one shows up but my sim and they never go into the house. Does anyone know how I can fix this?


Rosemary has the worst luck with fairy tricks, She is never able to complete them. Lol. Poor girl.


Cheyenne is out again and Rosemary wanted to introduce herself. Thats the first time anyone has interacted with the ghost of the house. Lol.


These kids never come home I swear. 


It's Dills birthday!


He rolled Sailor 


Next up was his twin Rosemary 


She also rolled Sailor. Grr


Lastly was Sage. 


He rolled Technophobe.
LTW- The Jockey











No comments:

Post a Comment