Thursday, May 4, 2017

Chapter 23

One of the toad paps took pictures of Ranch while she as playing outside.


Very popular family , always recieving dates and phone calls.


Cream cast a good luck charm on her sister Orange. 


I check back on Nic and he is destroying this poor mans furniture. SMH. Werewolves, can't take them anywhere.


Orange wanted to skate with her sister so I sent them both out there. Surprisingly neither one of them fell even though they had never ice skated before.


Soon after the ice skating Orange got a call for a date. LMFAO. well let me tell you, I accepted it and when I went to check on her it was with a teenaged Malcolm Landgrabb. HAHHA. It did not go well. By the end of the date they were enemies. 


Then you knock over his trash can? Geez what is wrong with you.


By like 6 am Plum is reading a romance novel to her little brother. Cute but highly inappropriate 


And some random lady is stealing our death and life plants. 


Cream is pretty boring, she doesn't roll a lot of wishes and doesn't do a lot of anything but write. 


See.. fighting. It was at this point I learned he had the good trait, which is beyond funny to me.


Shortly after there fight he tries to make it up to her by telling funny stories.


Cheyenne wanted to magically updated something so I did the Brain machine. I've never updated it before so I don't really understand what the updates do but I guess we will find out lol.


Malcolm left for school and Orange was just reading. I wonder if she has the bookworm trait. *Checks* No but she is a genius. 



I send Orange to the performance park to preform for tips but she was having such a great time. I held off a little bit .


But not to long because I am right with her about money. In a sims game you can never have enough because you never know. And seeing as my sim won't be coning anymore money out of the insurance company with her lawn fires this job from Orange will just have to do.


On the flip side though. How cute is this outfit!


Yicks.. I smell a whole lot of trouble.


Cheyenne spends a lot of time writing books now and rolls a lot of wishes for it. Even though she is in the painting career.


Cream cast a good luck charm on her father. 


Orange got a new trick . Thankfully it was successful because I was worried.



Then she does this!! This is the woman abuser !


I played with my sound off so I have no idea if she is pregnant or not.

Homework club.


Thats right, you sit there and think about what you just did !


I got a sculpting machine and Nic is the only one showing any true interest.




What ever it is it sold well enough for a first run.


Oh another one so soon?


Cheyenne playing witch tricks on her daughter.


She froze her solid.


A quick makeout/woohoo break.


Cream wanted to level up her drum skill, I'm glad someone is using these things. Though I think the next baby daddy will jump right on them.


The teens take a school trip to the bistro in town. Plum got in trouble the whole time but she also learned the cooking skill.


Cream isn't rolling many writing wishes anymore its mostly the science machine.


Cheyenne updates this again from a 2 to a 3.


Stop destroying my furniture!!


At least he finished the table. I sold it.



You've GOT to be kidding me. LOL. 


Coffee break.




No comments:

Post a Comment