Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Chapter 20

Well Nicholas is doing a job and this guy starts heartfarting his daughter who isnt even here. lol



Orange gets a job as a Magician  


Nicholas stayed outside this mans house for hours after the guys kicked him out. I'm pretty sure Nic was trying to scare the guy away from his teen daughter lol.


I get home to see Cake Pop talking to this pap. STRANGER DANGER dude.


They are literally not rolling ANY toddler skills so I am happy when someone puts them in the play pen because at least they can learn to talk.


Cake Pop second painting.


Orange is the only female i've had in game that looks great with short hair.


Cream FINALLY leveled up in science.


Orange Soda is trying for tips and makes a little bit but there was no one at the park all day. She looks so cute in her outfit.


These guys are horrible with the kids. I am hoping baby daddy 3 is better with the kids.



Cream Puff wanted to join the writer career and I let her.


Orange soda wanted to harvest a plan so I let her pick a lime tree.


Cheyenne ages up in one day and I still don't have a young again potion so she has been on the potion station to fulfill some wants and hopefully find the potion.


Bott 2.0 is broken down again. I feel so bad for her.


Plum is at the science station for school.


Nic is getting ghost again. He has been going to his job a lot more recently because I am seeing the pop ups. Lol.


Cream had to fill out some papers at the city hall and stayed there for a few hours practicing her magic.


Cheyenne has aged up into an adult. 


Still there.


Cake pop shows some interest in the tree house and sleeps up there.



Thank goodness for Orange Soda she is the best with the kids.


Cream finally gets home and she snaps off on Orange for no reason.


Orange is back doing magic tricks again for tips.



Cream makes her job easy because she is always rolling wishes for it.




Nic wanted to discover some potions so I have him on the potion table.


A whole 20 dollars in tips this time.


She wanted to get her face painted and get a picture so I had her do the clown.



For some reason Nic wasnt able to get rid of these ghosts.



Plum changed randomly


And cheyenne passed out. LOL


Cheyenne wanted to start another fire, I think this is her way of getting a lot of money. They are mega rich.


But her diva trait seems to be on full force today so she passed out.


Then she catches fire because she passed out in front of the fire. Gr


I was so scared she was going to die but her kids put her out.


No comments:

Post a Comment